Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Information & Policies (Read it, dummy!)

[Pinned] [Nope]'s Guild Ranks

As some as you may have noticed, we have a lot of ranks with some silly names, and some confusing names. I'll clarify here what they all mean and what privileges are available to them, starting with the lowest rank. Also, keep in mind that the ord...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1276Small Gerroh 4y

Arts & Science

In addition to being enthusiastic about gays and ropes, we're also enthusiastic about caustic chemicals and hippies expressing themselves.We're are planning/doing(Doing if I haven't updated this in awhile) a guild webcomic, so artists may get a ch...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1300Small Gerroh 4y

General Policy

What do we do?Everything. Pve, wvw, pvp, shenanigans. This guild, in the past, has been a very active and (for better or worse) noticeable part of special holiday events. We're a social guild aimed at having fun and enjoying the game at our pace. ...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1177Small Gerroh 4y

Being "You"(LGBT, DS, and Other Weirdness)

This post will explain LGBT and DS, as well as explain what our policies on them are.LGBTThis is pretty common knowledge, but if you don't know, "LGBT" stands for "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender", and this is often known as the "gay alliance"...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1187Small Gerroh 4y

"Rules"

Normal Members:We don't have rules for normal members because few things are ever a black-and-white issue, and it's ultimately up to the discretion of the enforcer, anyway. In this case, the enforcers are myself and my officers. On top of that, ru...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1292Small Gerroh 4y

People You Should Know

YOUR GODGerroh - in game name "Gerroh"I am Gerroh, from Canada. I am your god, your deity, your leader, your inspiration. Refusal to accept this will not result in direct punishment, as living a life devoid of my influence and wisdom is punishment...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1292Small Gerroh 4y
Page 1