Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Gerroh's Grand Guide to Guild Gwars: Grofessions (Work in Progress)

Professions GrofessionsSpace Wizard:Space Wizards specialize in the magic of space and bullshit. They make portals and spew stuns and dazes out of every orifice. They are impossible to hit, and as if that weren't enough, those smug motherfuckers c...
Small Gerroh 263d
Gerroh188Small Gerroh 263d
General Discussion

Guild Join Request

Hello guys, My name is Thea and I would like to join your guild, if possible :) I have seen random posts about this guild from Google. I would really love to join. Please, if you guys are still active, send an inv to Athanna.3725 ^.~Thanks in adva...
Member avatar small Athanna 322d
Athanna090Member avatar small Athanna 322d
General Discussion

XBox One announcement in a nutshell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcwxbox one summarized in 2 minutes.
Member avatar small MagusShade 4y
MagusShade1254Member avatar small MagusShade 4y
General Discussion

Scelerite Karka Shell cooking recipe

It's french, but it's easily understandable... :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtxk7lms6g
Member avatar small Krispera 4y
Krispera1312Member avatar small Krispera 4y
General Discussion

Dan's singing lovelyness for people to click and go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTeGb7UTHHY&list=PLITPQzyw8UBYOYgZUkB5DUAi4V2b2xF_b
Small Kitty Van Helsing 4y
Kitty Van Helsing1164Small Kitty Van Helsing 4y
Kitty Van Helsing3247Small Kitty Van Helsing 4y
General Discussion

Short story

H.P. Lovecraft--The Whisperer in Darkness
Small Lemra 4y
Lemra1144Small Lemra 4y
HI
General Discussion

HI

Hi my name is Don and I want everyone to know that I am going to alarm clock mountain dew baja blast sprint tide fresh razer ramen noodles degree deoderant air freshener wal-mart brand granola bars.
Small don 4y
don5287Small don 4y
General Discussion

Dan's sentences taken out of context <3

So I have decided to start a thread where I post Dan's sentences to me that I take out of context for shits and giggles.This happens a lot so when I remember to screen it, you will see it. :3
Kitty Van Helsing3267Small Kitty Van Helsing 4y
General Discussion

Art~! I demand it!

Whether it be stick figures, masterpieces, or ideas that still haven't fully hatched, feel free to discuss, or show here. I love art. And I don't just mean pencils and paint. It can be the way one moves, dresses, cooks, writes, hell... the way one...
Small Urrika 4y
Urrika16969Small Gerroh 4y
General Discussion

My new Baby :3

English Setter - 2Years old - Named her Athena, shes absolutely gorgeous :3
Kitty Van Helsing3249Small Urrika 4y
General Discussion

Character Portraits

I did this for the original Guild Wars, but I thought it'd be fun to start it up again. This is a thread where you can request character portraits. If you want to make things a little easier for Aetherin and myself, feel free to post your own scre...
Small Urrika 4y
Urrika3268Small Lemra 4y
General Discussion

Introduction

Hey Nopes, I'm finally joining the forums. I play Edymion and Soqiel. I'm an author who also plays D&amp;D and other pen &amp; paper games. Really into weird pulp fantasy and Sci-Fi.
Member avatar small Edy 4y
Edy1148Member avatar small Edy 4y
General Discussion

Gerroh's Guild Wars Jokes

You can post your own jokes in replies to this, and I'll add them to the OP if I like them.What do you call it when two sylvari men break-up?Banana split.What did the sylvari say to the fence?...Dad?What's so special about Kralkatorrik's shoes?The...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh4458Small Lichte 4y
General Discussion

Join Request

HI!I was Googling LGBT friendly guilds on Blackgate and came across you guys. I have a small group of friends that currently have a teeny, tiny guild and we're quickly discovering that we need more friends! I'd like to request to join and probably...
Member avatar small glabados 4y
glabados4269Small Chiados 4y
General Discussion

Wal-mart

(Recreation of Chia's original Wal-mart thread)I don't shop at wal-mart.Partly because of the evil, partly because of the fats.
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1189Small Gerroh 4y
General Discussion

:( I was just roleplaying a little

This guy in Heart of the Mists and I were doing a little black man vs black man roleplay and I guess I used "nigga wat u finna do" one too many times and Arenanet is racist.
Small iKrazy 4y
iKrazy2226Small Chiados 4y
General Discussion

Request to Join

Hello, my current guild I am in at the moment has not been active. So, I have been trying to search other guilds which are more active, but also specifically, LGBT friendly. This guild popped up and was wondering if I could get an invite to join...
Member avatar small skullmonkies 4y
skullmonkies1174Member avatar small skullmonkies 4y
General Discussion

The Great Journey

So instead of the fifth like I was lead to believe it's been slightly postponed until the sixth due to issues with the surgeon and the anesthesiologist. So, on the sixth I take the great journey into the world of surgery and being knocked the fuck...
Small Chiados 4y
Chiados1170Small Chiados 4y
General Discussion

High-Res Weapon Gallery

Dulfy and some people have been putting together a high-res weapon gallery."Who is Dulfy?", you ask? Idk, some person, apparently they're famous and I've never heard of them.Here's the link to the thread:http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77256-h...
Small Gerroh 4y
Gerroh1205Small Gerroh 4y